Click here to return to the main site
Soundclash.com Forums

Go Back   Soundclash.com Forums > GENERAL FORUMS > SOUND CLASH FORUM

SOUND CLASH FORUM Anything-A-Anything

Old 10-12-2011, 04:08 PM   #21
TriniJoeInDC

TriniJoeInDC has a spectacular aura about TriniJoeInDC has a spectacular aura about

LLS!!!

chim said "coasters"

http://www.bluntpossesound.com/
TriniJoeInDC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 09:55 AM   #22
Chimino

Chimino is on a distinguished road

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cHB3Rbz1OI
Chimino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 12:44 PM   #23
jahjahpickney
BANNED

jahjahpickney will become famous soon enough jahjahpickney will become famous soon enough

JJP heard de interview wid Courtney de owner ah BG n him sound like dem ah dead fi kill SH n most callers ah go fi BG fi de win lol

Damn haffi listen again pretty good its up on chin site
jahjahpickney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 12:55 PM   #24
Drew.....H.I.M.

Drew.....H.I.M. will become famous soon enough Drew.....H.I.M. will become famous soon enough

dancehall clash fan from the 90's been know sey BG shit was real .... jimmy cliff a fucking fool fi mek video all the time a talk tripe and contridict himself.. yu can a put merrit inna a man man memory whe smoke weed fi 50 years.. G.T.F.O.H.

all yu needed to do was use yu EARS and the argument DONE

A WHO RULE
Hecklers Inc.
Drew.....H.I.M. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 01:28 PM   #25
jahjahpickney
BANNED

jahjahpickney will become famous soon enough jahjahpickney will become famous soon enough

AnywayZ Courtney gave detailed info as to whey him voice JC n how many n which ones n one dem BG never even wanted lol n dat all super dee has one (WOW) but fi dem verison never all ah dat n dat dem will kill SH inna murder death kill match anywhey anytimes

In JJP opinion SH is wikked but de people dem ah sey BG maybe cah jaro park dem fi quite a while n dat B wuz still rolling when hawk park up which is a key advantage n dat also BG n SH clashed accordin to courtney inna farin inna sum foo fool dance n him no count dat

All JJP ah sey thx u guiness clash fi mekking dem 2 meet finally n create awesome stir inna de biz
jahjahpickney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 03:43 PM   #26
ladhavemercy
CLASH ELITE

ladhavemercy is a splendid one to behold ladhavemercy is a splendid one to behold ladhavemercy is a splendid one to behold ladhavemercy is a splendid one to behold ladhavemercy is a splendid one to behold ladhavemercy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew.....H.I.M. View Post
dancehall clash fan from the 90's been know sey BG shit was real .... jimmy cliff a fucking fool fi mek video all the time a talk tripe and contridict himself.. yu can a put merrit inna a man man memory whe smoke weed fi 50 years.. G.T.F.O.H.

all yu needed to do was use yu EARS and the argument DONE
so dunce how comes you were saying crown's jimmy cliff wasn't real.

i guess you ears dem getting old.

16-7 jaro, younghawk, warrior, KING LP, david ramjam radigon winning world clash, barrier free, addies, soul supreme..poison dart to the world.trinity and RIDDIM FORCE YOUNG HAWK.., unico, jack scorpio n the japanese war lady yumi.. love people winning killa cup.
ladhavemercy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 05:23 PM   #27
Drew.....H.I.M.

Drew.....H.I.M. will become famous soon enough Drew.....H.I.M. will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladhavemercy View Post
so dunce how comes you were saying crown's jimmy cliff wasn't real.

i guess you ears dem getting old.
pussy mouth until jimmy cliff went to japan.. crown was playing JIMMY SPLIFF just like BASS O you fucking dumbass...

A WHO RULE
Hecklers Inc.
Old 10-13-2011, 07:38 PM   #28
Eze-954

Eze-954 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
pussy mouth until jimmy cliff went to japan.. crown was playing JIMMY SPLIFF just like BASS O you fucking dumbass...
Your making the fan base decrease again...
Eze-954 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 09:43 AM   #29
ladhavemercy
CLASH ELITE

ladhavemercy is a splendid one to behold ladhavemercy is a splendid one to behold ladhavemercy is a splendid one to behold ladhavemercy is a splendid one to behold ladhavemercy is a splendid one to behold ladhavemercy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
yea that's why courtney singh said that crown's cliff is real and never challenged the jimmy cliff dub when them buck up inna texas. a what year was that.

crown's jimmy cliff and bass odyssey cliff nah sound nothing alike..

dude serious.. you should really wear a t shirt that said blast from the past. because you still stuck inna the 90's.

u need to stop tell lies.. u once said that addies voiced burning spears in california. u are a dunce.

16-7 jaro, younghawk, warrior, KING LP, david ramjam radigon winning world clash, barrier free, addies, soul supreme..poison dart to the world.trinity and RIDDIM FORCE YOUNG HAWK.., unico, jack scorpio n the japanese war lady yumi.. love people winning killa cup.
Old 10-14-2011, 10:12 AM   #30
Drew.....H.I.M.

Quote:
yea that's why courtney singh said that crown's cliff is real and never challenged the jimmy cliff dub when them buck up inna texas. a what year was that.

crown's jimmy cliff and bass odyssey cliff nah sound nothing alike..

dude serious.. you should really wear a t shirt that said blast from the past. because you still stuck inna the 90's.

u need to stop tell lies.. u once said that addies voiced burning spears in california. u are a dunce.
duncehead why would BG in texas question crown dub? dont BG buck up odyssey since that clash and no mention Bass o own nida....it took sentinel in italy to finall nail that coffin...

tune being real or fake at the time it is played yu either get fwd or yu dont.. sinc eyu a mp3 super study wehn bas o play a alleged Alica kets amazura railed we all knwo it was fake can teh other soudn take back teh FWD.. NO

Panta just win clash a FL wid an obvious FAKE did the people care? No so man fi come een one round later and try take back fwd fi fake tune..

man shut the fuck up if the audience is too stupid fi know real from fake is fi dem issue..

crown and bass o jimmy spliff dem diffrent idiot wehn they both a play fake cause it wasn't both voiced by hopeton james you fucking dunce DUH...

an yu love talk bout buring spear.. if mi an a sound sparr and the man sey yo mi get this tune from so and so mi fi go question a man, i repeated what i was told if it was a lie dem so be it, blunt thought he had one too through some links when him find out a fuckery he did what addies did park the tune...

you are one a the stupidest motherfuckers to ever gain net access.

A WHO RULE
Hecklers Inc.
Old 10-14-2011, 10:13 AM   #31
Drew.....H.I.M.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eze-954 View Post
Your making the fan base decrease again...
my bad son, i gotta stop doing that

A WHO RULE
Hecklers Inc.
Old 10-14-2011, 10:40 AM   #32
ladhavemercy
CLASH ELITE

Quote:
duncehead why would BG in texas question crown dub? dont BG buck up odyssey since that clash and no mention Bass o own nida....it took sentinel in italy to finall nail that coffin...

tune being real or fake at the time it is played yu either get fwd or yu dont.. sinc eyu a mp3 super study wehn bas o play a alleged Alica kets amazura railed we all knwo it was fake can teh other soudn take back teh FWD.. NO

Panta just win clash a FL wid an obvious FAKE did the people care? No so man fi come een one round later and try take back fwd fi fake tune..

man shut the fuck up if the audience is too stupid fi know real from fake is fi dem issue..

crown and bass o jimmy spliff dem diffrent idiot wehn they both a play fake cause it wasn't both voiced by hopeton james you fucking dunce DUH...

an yu love talk bout buring spear.. if mi an a sound sparr and the man sey yo mi get this tune from so and so mi fi go question a man, i repeated what i was told if it was a lie dem so be it, blunt thought he had one too through some links when him find out a fuckery he did what addies did park the tune...

you are one a the stupidest motherfuckers to ever gain net access.
fart face, if you tune in to chin's show pon, we all know u did. courtney singh called out black kat and bass odyssey for playing fake jimmy cliff. it's one thing when the mc do it but when the owner of a sound does it, it speaks volume.

you repeat what you been told.. really? oh.. i c. my bad i thought u talk what u knew..

i rest my case.. come again and tell us some more second hand information..

Last edited by ladhavemercy; 10-14-2011 at 10:42 AM.
Old 10-14-2011, 11:17 AM   #33
Drew.....H.I.M.

Quote:
fart face, if you tune in to chin's show pon, we all know u did. courtney singh called out black kat and bass odyssey for playing fake jimmy cliff. it's one thing when the mc do it but when the owner of a sound does it, it speaks volume.

you repeat what you been told.. really? oh.. i c. my bad i thought u talk what u knew..

i rest my case.. come again and tell us some more second hand information..
are you really this dence..

1- I dont listen chin radio show, i have no need too, he's not my jesus he's yours..

2- Why ref courtney singh convo wid chin wen the bass o and Bg neva had a dispute bout jimmy cliff?

you mom shoulda swallowed

A WHO RULE
Hecklers Inc.

Last edited by Drew.....H.I.M.; 10-14-2011 at 11:19 AM.
Old 10-14-2011, 11:25 AM   #34
ladhavemercy
CLASH ELITE

Quote:
are you really this dence..

1- I dont listen chin radio show, i have no need too, he's not my jesus he's yours..

2- Why ref courtney singh convo wid chin wen the bass o and Bg neva had a dispute bout jimmy cliff?

you mom shoulda swallowed

yawn nothing to add. but your constant inconsistences.

.. it's friday..

kentroy interviewed mr. harper.. him ever asked him about jaro's bob marley..

tek another